Dental Support Organizations are growing.
- What is the current percentage of U.S. practices now affiliated with a DSO?
- What will be the percentage of practices affiliated with DSOs in 2023?
- How many DSOs are there currently?
- Do all DSOs plan to keep growing?
- 70% of DSOs are in the process of or planning to expand in at least one new state within the next 12 months
- What percentage of dental school graduates in 2020 will work in a DSO-affiliated practice?
- In a survey of dentists who recently sold their practice to a DSO, what percent are satisfied with their decision?
- Does a DSO help a practice run more efficiently?
- 60% of practices affiliated with a DSO see a spike in collections from year to year, where as only 40% of independent/private practices see an increase in collections.
Information from https://www.drbicuspid.com/index.aspx?sec=sup&sub=bai&pag=dis&ItemID=325737 and http://dailyfloss.org/interesting-dso-statistics-trends-you-should-know/